Tuesday 30 July 2013

Cherry culture. Com haul ft NYX lip colours


Hey guys,
I ordered a few things off cherryculture a few weeks back and most of it was from NYX so I thought I shall do a small review cum swatch post on the lip colurs I bought. I have been hearing a lot of good things about these products so I had to buy them. I bought 2 of the xtreme lip creams, 3 soft matte lip creams and 1 matte lipstick.

Above are the 3 soft matte lip creams in Abu dhabi, Antwerp and Stockholm and the matte lipstick in whipped caviar

These are the 2 xtreme lip creams in butterly nude and skin tone. Below are the swatches.


I will start with the order the swatches are in. Butterly nude is a dirty rose nude colour that is very natural on the lips. The consistency of these xtreme lip creams is buttery and soft. I love that they are not sticky and not overly glossy. They don't last very long on the lips I get about 4 hours of wear with these. The second one is skintone which is a nude brown. It makes a perfect nude for my medium skin tone. It has a more warmer brown undertone to it than being a cool brown.
The next one is the soft matte lip cream in Abu Dhabi, I would say this is a matte version of skintone xtreme lip cream. It is a brown nude. These matte lip creams are a dream to apply and last about 4-5 hours on the lips too. I like how they don't dry my lips out like most matte lip colours do. Also the pigmentation is amazing. All the swatches are just one swipe which is great as a little goes a long way and you are not wasting a lot of product. Stockholm is a light coral pink which is a lighter version of xtreme lip cream in butterly nude. Antwerp is a bright bubblegum pink which looks great with a nice neutral eye look. 
The lipstick in whipped caviar is a nice purple pink which leans more towards the cool end. It is a very gorgeous colour for Indian skin tones and really brightens up the face.
Nyx is not a very expensive brand (all of these are around $6 each) but it is unaccessable as it is not available in stores in Australia and we can't see the colours or feel the consistency physically. I bought these off cherryculture.com when there was a Nyx sale but I usually buy all my Nyx products from beautyjoint.com because I feel they have better shiping rates.
Anyways hope you guys enjoyed my review.


No comments:

Post a Comment