Sunday 28 July 2013

MAC sheertone blush in Pinch Me review and swatch


Hey Guys,
Today I am going to review Mac's blush in Pinch me. This is a sheertone blush which has a matte finish. It is described as a medium dirty rose coral by MAC and it is exactly that. It is a very pretty colour on Indian skin tones as it leans towards the warmer side. I do find it to be not very pigmented and you do have to layer it to get a good colour pay off, but it is a good blush for beginners as you don't have to worry about overdoing your blush. On the skin it appears as a rosy natural colour and since it is matte, it makes it wearable for any occasion.


You get 6g of product for $41 in Australia and this will last you a very long time also the fact that it is a permanent item you can get it any time of the year. You can buy it here. I also like the fact that it is not powdery and doesn't get all over the place while you swirl your brush in there. As you can see the swatches below it is a very natural rosy shade which looks gorgeous on medium skin tones. Since it is a build able colour it can suit light to medium skin tones, even some darker skin tones too. It lasts almost 6-7 hours on me and does not fade unevenly.



Overall I love this blush for everyday use and I do recommend it for those who are looking for a very wearable blush. 





No comments:

Post a Comment