Thursday 14 November 2013

Too Faced Jingle All the Way Palette Swatches and Review

Hey guys,

I am so excited I got my hands on the New Limited Edition Too Faced Jingle All the Way palette which is out now at Kit Cosmetics for $38.95. I thought of doing a swatch and mini review on the palette while its still available.




The palette comes with 11 eyeshadows, 1 blush and 1 bronzer and is in the shape of an Iphone5. It comes with a case which you can use for your phone or just leave it on the palette. 

The variety of the shadows is pretty impressive. There are a few nuetrals and some pops of colour too. Two basic matte shades are included to make a textured eye look. All shades are very pigmented and super soft. Some dark shades do have some fall out but I don't have a problem with that. 

The blush and bronzer are satin finishes with a subtle sheen. Again very pigmented colours.

Below are the swatches of the first 9 shimmery/satin eyeshadows and then the 2 mattes and blush and bronzer below that.






I just did this quick eye look to show the colour payoff on the lids. I did not use any base for this look not even a primer. 

Colour 1- inner lid
Colour 2- middle lid
Colour 3- outer corner lid
Colour 4- crease
Colour 5- brow bone 
Lined upper and lower lash line with colour 3.



Please don't mind my eyebrows I am growing them to change the shape and thus they look weird.

Overall Verdict:

I love the idea of a mini travel friendly palette with wearable colours.

It is a little overpriced $38.95 but in Australia what makeup item is not overpriced.

The Iphone case is not very high quality but it looks pretty cool.

There is only one colour available in Kit as far as I know. I have seen a pink chevron print case on the sephora website, but not sure if we will be getting that in Australia.

It does not come with a mirror so that might be a disadvantage to many.

Eyeshadows are buttery and smooth with amazing colour payoff.

Eyeshadows lasted 6 hours with a primer.

Blush and Bronzer lasted 7 hours on my oily skin.

I have been loving this palette a lot and Too Faced is slowly becoming a favourite brand of mine. This is a cute palette to gift to a friend or to yourself this Christmas. ;) 

PS: Chichi has a similar palette out at Target for $14.95 which includes two Iphone cases, one for Iphone 4 and one for Iphone 5. Check that out on my Instagram pictures if your interested. But I love this palette and would highly recommend atleast checking it out in store.

You can buy it online here.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend!! 








2 comments:

  1. Very cute, I love Too Faced! I adore the colours they decided on, I think I might have to pick this up as a Christmas present to myself hehe xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love you eye look! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete