Thursday 9 January 2014

Lush Boxing Day Haul

Hey guys,

I just wanted to share with you some goodies I bought from Lush just after Christmas. All of their Christmas lines and a few other products were 50% off so I grabbed some items just before they were gone for the year.


Fun Gold :
A limited edition multi-purpose, mouldable soap for body, hair, bath and fun. This particular one comes in a golden lustre and with the scent of Lush's famous Honey, I washed the kids fragrance. Its like play dough for adults. 

Santa's Lip Scrub: 
I love Lush's lip scrubs and when I knew this one smelt of Cola I had to grab it. It is made out of caster sugar and extra virgin olive oil and is a great way to exfoliate your lips without being too harsh.

Sandy Santa Scrub:
This is a body scrub made out of Sugar, Shea Butter, Coconut oil etc. It smells great too thats why I bought two of these. They also last about 2-3 washes so I will be using up both pretty soon. This is a great way to exfoliate and moisturize at the same time.



I love using products from Lush because they not only do the job but also smell great. Another very big advantage is that their products are made using natural ingredients and are cruelty free. You can buy their products from here.

Have you guys tried any of these products before? What do you think of them?


8 comments:

  1. vow!! that was a yummylicious haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good haul! I have a body scrub obsession so I'll definitely be trying that one out - all of Lush's products smell amazing

    Malvika :)
    http://dreaminginluxe.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! Most of the things I buy from there are because of the scent!!

      Delete
  3. 50% off Lush is such a wonderful deal! I think if I had been quick enough I probably would have picked up some of their Snow Fairy products! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I stocked up on snow fairy before the sale but this is a good way to try new products because your not paying full price!

      Delete