Tuesday 11 February 2014

Sephora Haul ft. Hourglass, Lorac, Tarte and Too Faced

Hey guys,

Nalini from The made up maiden had ordered a few goodies for me from Sephora a few months ago. We recently met up at the Melbourne Blogger meet and she gave me all the stuff I had ordered. I absolutely love each and every product and hopefully Nalini, we can do this again sometime soon ;)



The Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette

Lorac Pro Palette

Tarte Amazon Escape Palette

Too Faced Beauty Blogger Darlings

Tarte Thoughtful Treasures

Samples

I have already used some of the products and absolutely love them. I always wanted to try the Tarte blushes and eyeshadows so now I have a few to play around with. I was a little confused about the Hourglass palette but finally caved in, I am glad I bought it because I love it to bits. 
The Lorac Pro palette has been on my wishlist for ages and it was actually sold out when I told Nalini that I wanted it. As soon as it came back in stock, Nalini purchased it and that was very sweet of her. 

Have you used any of the above mentioned products before? What do you think of them?

Hope you guys have a lovely week ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment