Monday 17 March 2014

My top 5 Lip picks for Autumn/ Fall 2014

Most of you will be excited to go into summer but for us Aussies in the southern hemisphere we are now in Autumn heading into winter. I have been seeing a lot of brands promoting red/berry/purple hues of makeup products for this season. Today I am going to share with you my Top 5 lip products for this season.

L-R ELES Micro Bubble Lipstick in Micro Blush, Mirenesse 3D Forever Gloss in Hot Kiss, Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet, Mac Satin lipstick in Captive and Inglot slim gel lipstick in 63.


ELES Micro Blush:
I was introduced to this lipstick recently and it has made it to my list of top must have lipsticks. This particular shade in Micro Blush is a strawberry red with tiny shimmers. This is a subtle berry colour for those who are not very confident to sport a dark lip but want to start experimenting with it.

Mirenesse 3D Lip Gloss Hot Kiss:
I have had this gloss for a long time and I am usually not a fan of lipglosses. But there is something about this colour that I love and when I want a really dark bold maroon glossy lip I go for this lipgloss. It is a little sticky but it is super pigmented.

Revlon Lip Butter Red Velvet:
I am pretty sure all of you might own atleast one lip butter from Revlon. These were so popular last year and the Red Velvet in particular is a great dark red that goes with just about anything.

MAC Captive:
This was the first ever MAC lipstick I bought and it is a little sentimental as, my then boyfriend now husband bought for my birthday about 2 years ago. It is a gorgeous plum berry shade that looks great on almost every skintone. It is a satin finish so it is very pigmented but also hydrates your lips at the same time.

Inglot Slim Gel Lipstick 63:
I got this lipstick for free with some Inglot purchase a while back and I never got to using it much. Recently I pulled it out of the back of my drawer and have been using it since. It is a raspberry shade with golden and red shimmer. This lipstick applies very smoothly and gives a nice shiny finish to the lips all thanks to the fine shimmer.

L-R ELES Micro Bubble Lipstick in Micro Blush, Mirenesse 3D Forever Gloss in Hot Kiss, Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet, Mac Satin lipstick in Captive and Inglot slim gel lipstick in 63.

L-R ELES Micro Bubble Lipstick in Micro Blush, Mirenesse 3D Forever Gloss in Hot Kiss, Revlon Lip Butter in Red Velvet, Mac Satin lipstick in Captive and Inglot slim gel lipstick in 63.


What are your Lip picks for this season? Let me know in the comments below.

❤❤❤



No comments:

Post a Comment