Saturday 5 April 2014

The Beauty Scenario Tag



Hey guys, 

I have been tagged by the lovely Jasmine of SweetaholicBeauty to do the Beauty Scenario tag. I love these kind of tags as they are not only fun to do but really interesting to read about what every individuals choices are.

You have to get rid of all your foundations and only keep one high end and one drugstore, which do you keep?

My most favorite high end foundation is my Chantecaille Future Skin foundation, I would never want to part with it so I will choose that for highend. For drugstore my new absolute favorite is the Bourjois Happy Light Foundation. Love Love Love!


You go for an interview and the lady interviewing you has lipstick on her teeth. 
Do you approach the subject or ignore it completely?

Well if it is a job interview and if I really want the job I would completely ignore it but if the atmosphere was really casual, I would definitely let her know. 

You're not feeling yourself and you need a pick me up lipstick, which one do you go for?

My mood changing lipstick would be my Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Volupte lipstick in Rose Culte. This bright pink shade definitely picks me up.


You go back in time for a day to your teenage years, how would you do your hair and makeup differently?

In my teenage years I hardly put any makeup on other than maybe a lipstick or gloss while going out. I wasn't very whacky with my hair either so I don't think I would do any thing differently.

You ask your hairdresser for a shoulder length pixie lott hair cut but they hear you wrong and give you a pixie hair cut. Do you a) smile, say thank you, leave, call your mum and cry hysterically b) cry in the chair and things get awkward or c) complain to the manager and demand a refund.

This has never happened to me as I always was very particular with my hair cut. But if this was to happen to me I would politely let the hair dresser know that she/he has made a mistake and if she/he was not sorry and very rude about it, maybe I would complain to the manager and demand a refund.  

Your friend surprises you with a 4 day city break and you have 1 hour to pack. 
Which 'do it all' palette do you pack in your makeup bag?

No surprises on this one. It has to be my The Balm Nude Tude Palette. This is a very versatile palette for me and I  can create many day and night time looks with this palette alone. You can't really see it in here but I have used this palette a lot and a little goes a long way. I love the shades Sultry (almost hitting pan on it), Seductive, Sophisticated, Sexy and Silly the most. 

Your house has been robbed, don't worry everyone is safe, but your beauty stash has been raided. What's the product you really hope is safe?

There are a lot of products I wish were safe but if I had to pick only one I would have to say my Chanel Poudre de Signee Illuminator. I remember searching high and low for it. Rang up all the Myers and David Jones in Melbourne and finally there was a last one left at Chadstone. Put it on hold and rushed there to buy it. Just as I was paying for it another girl came up looking for it. If I was late 5 more minutes, maybe I wouldn't have owned this today.



Your friend borrows your makeup and returns it in awful condition. Do you a) just pretend you haven't noticed b) ask them to repurchase it or c) secretly do the same to something of theirs

First of all I would not like sharing any of my makeup for hygienic reasons. If I really had to share something, I would share any inexpensive makeup that I had so I really wouldn't care if anything happened to it. 

So those were all the questions of the tag and I tag
Varinder from Makeupmeandyoyo
Divya from TheBeautyMantra
Dani from KaboomCosmetics
Kristy from LipstickAddiction
Nikita from NJTReviews
and everyone else who wants to do this tag.

If you do this tag don't forget to tag me on Twitter with @dazzegloss3 so I can read your answers.

❤❤❤


6 comments:

  1. Thanks reshma
    I'll get on to it soon
    I nominated you for liebster award

    http://makeupmeandyoyo.blogspot.com.au/2014/04/liebster-award-april-2014.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers Reshma! I can't believe how lucky you were with the Chanel Illuminator! Imagine how devastating that would have been if this other lady got it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for tagging me!

    Good answers, especially on the YSL lipstick, looks like it would brighten any day :)

    Dani xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does. If nothing atleast the packaging does ;P

      Delete