Saturday 26 April 2014

The Perfect Palette Tag

Hey guys,

A few weeks ago Sophie from Born to Buy did the perfect palette tag and I immediately went into my stash looking for my palettes to fit this tag. Without any further adieu lets just get right into it.

Best Packaging:

No doubt this goes to my Too Faced Pretty Rebels palette.  I love the slim size and black and gold packaging which is just wow! It also comes with a huge mirror so thats a bonus.

Best Colour Payoff:



For this one I would like to go with my Lorac Pro palette. I just got this a few months back but I love how each and every shade is consistently pigmented and they all blend very easily.

Most Versatille:



I think the most versatille palette for me is the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette. It has a variety of shades ranging from light to dark, neutrals to pops of colour and mattes to shimmers. You could create just about any eye look with this palette.

Best for Travelling:



When I travel I like to have the least amount of makeup with me because I just hate carrying everything around. So for this one I would choose my Tarte Amazon Escape palette. I like this because it has 6 nuetral eyeshadows and 2 blushes. The quality of the eyeshadows and blushes are amazing. They are super pigmented and last a long time too. So the next time I am travelling, this palette comes with me.

Biggest Regret:

I don't have a biggest regret palette yet as I love and use almost all of them. But if I do come across something I don't like I would definitely write about it here on my blog.

Best Colour Names:



No doubt this has to go to my beloved Nude Tude by The Balm. In my opinion The Balm has some of the wackiest and funniest names for its products.


Least Used:




My Too Faced Jingle all the way palette. It is a very nice compact palette but I just don't get the chance to use it very often. Also the Sigma Creme De Couture as it is a palette with bright fun colours but I just don't use it very often.

Most used:

Hands down this goes to The Balm's Nude Tude. Always my go-to palette.

Most Loved:

I would go with The Pretty Rebel palette for this one too as it was my first ever high end palette purchase and I just love the colours and packaging of it.

Desert Island:



I am going to cheat on this one. If I could take only one palette with me I would customize my Inglot palette so multi task and take shades which would work for me as blush, eyebrow shades, liner etc. I do have quite a lot of Inglot eyeshadows so I could fill up a 10 pan palette to suit my needs. 

So those were my Perfect Palettes. If you would like to do this tag please go ahead and do it and don't forget to tag me on Twitter or Instagram with @dazzlegloss3 so I can check your answers out.

Hope you have a lovely weekend

❤❤❤






5 comments:

  1. I am so jealous! You have some really beautiful palettes!

    Kristen xox

    Everybeauty Talks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I noticed you didnt like the Sigma palette. Would you be willing to sell it? I have been looking for it for a while, and if its one of your least used i thought maybe you would want to sell haha
    Im in Canada by the way. If you were interested in selling your least used palette would you ship to Canada? (B4E-1K5)
    My email is erinadore@hotmail.com and I would love to hear from you! =)

    Courtney

    ReplyDelete