Friday 2 May 2014

Daiso Eyelash Haul

I have been loving shopping at Daiso which is a Japanese store where every product is only $2.80. There are some products you may find cheaper else where but for the most part I think a lot of stuff is worth buying from here.
Daiso has a range of makeup, skincare, false eyelashes, tools etc and I bought a pair of lashes from them last week.  I was so impressed with the quality and longevity of the lashes that I went and stocked up on a few more. 


The lashes I got were the Brown Mix so basically they are not completely black false lashes but I feel these are more natural looking than dark, black plastic lashes. I got the Fairy style which are more like the wispies, the Dolly style and the Romantic style which are more natural looking. I also bought a lash glue which dries clear. 

If you have a Daiso near you go and grab one of these to try. For $2.80 a pair which last atleast 3 uses (some lashes from Daiso have lasted me 5 uses and more), I think it is a bargain.

Have you tired any lashes from Daiso? Which ones are your favourite?

❤❤❤

4 comments:

  1. Great blog!!

    Well I was wondering if we could follow each other via bloglovin, instagram, twitter, facebook and g+? Do visit my blog and let me know where you follow and I will follow back right away!! :)

    Keep in touch
    Charu
    http://www.myglossyaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute, I love Daiso lashes! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You paid $2.80 a pair? Almost everything at the Daiso near me is a $1.50 only. I bought some false lashes from them but have yet to use them!

    Heba xx || The HebaBloglovinInstagram

    ReplyDelete